Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we offer trial classes at no charge! Please call the Nebraska Gold Gymnastics office to set up your free class! (402) 334-0396.
When should my child begin?
No worries. Your child may begin at anytime. Each child works at their own pace. You’ll be amazed at how quickly your child will blend in. Please call the Nebraska Gold Gymnastics office to set up your free class! (402) 334-0396.
Yes, we are a Fully Air Conditioned Facility!
Missed a Class?
NGG offers make-ups when space is available. All make-ups should be done during the current month of the absence. Please schedule your make-up class with the Nebraska Gold Gymnastics office (402) 334-0396.
How can my child progress more quickly?
Practice does make perfect and helps gymnasts to improve at a quicker rate! Consider taking more than one class per week. If they love it why not do it more?!
The second class receives a discount for the same child.
What to Wear?
Your child should wear clothes that allow them to move comfortably.
• Girls – Leotards are preferred. Shorts and tshirts are ok too. No loose or baggy clothing to get in the way.
• Boys – We prefer shorts and tshirts. No loose or baggy clothing.
• Please no metal or buckles on any clothes, please.
• Bare feet (for better traction on beams, trampolines and mats.)
• Long hair pulled back.
• Leave all jewelry at home. We are not responsible for lost items.
• No gum, for safety reasons.