To register for a class, please choose your class for your first child. Log in to your Account or Register to create a new account. Passwords will be sent to you and may take up to an hour to arrive. Please check your spam folder, sometimes they end up there!
Log in to your account, add any other siblings, and provide payment information to finish your order.
Orders will be verified and completed by the office. If you have questions, please feel free to call us. 402-334-0396.
- Tuition & Membership Fees are non-refundable.
- Annual Membership Fee of $30 per family due once per year.
- No cancellation fee as long as written notice is received by NGG by the 10th of the month prior.
- Make-ups are allowed only when space permits. All make-ups must be scheduled within 30 days of the absence. Please call the office for available classes.
- Class transfers are permitted provided there is availability in the desired class.
- Class schedules are subject to change, depending on enrollment. We reserve the right to cancel a class at any time, if necessary.
Arrival & Departure From Class
- Please do not enter the gym space until your instructor calls the class
- Parents should wait with their child until the teacher starts the class
- No tumbling, running, or horseplay while waiting in the lobby
- Students should be picked up promptly following the class.
- Students of all ages must wait inside the building until their ride arrives
- Students are expected to follow their teacher’s directions at all times
- Students should report any accident or injury to the instructor
- Parents must supervise siblings in the lobby & viewing areas for their safety
- Parents are allowed to view, but not instruct during class
- For all of the gymnasts safety, parents are not allowed in the gym
- If your child is sick, please do not bring them to gymnastics class
- Call the office to set up a make-up class
- Will be posted on this website
- A message is be on the NGG office answering machine
No Classes held on the following dates:
Monday, September 2nd – Labor Day
Thursday, October 31st – Halloween
Thursday-Sunday, November 28th- December 1st – Thanksgiving
Winter Break – to be announced soon
Monday, May 25th – Memorial Day
Do you offer trial classes?
~ Yes, we offer a trial class at no charge! Please call the Nebraska Gold Gymnastics office to set up your free class! (402) 334-0396.
What should I wear?
~ Your child should wear clothes that allow them to move comfortably.
-Girls – Leotards are preferred. Shorts and tshirts are ok too. No loose or baggy clothing to get in the way.
-Boys – We prefer shorts and tshirts. No loose or baggy clothing.
-Please no metal or buckles on any clothes, please.
-Bare feet (for better traction on beams, trampolines and mats.)
-Long hair pulled back.
-Leave all jewelry at home. We are not responsible for lost items.
-No gum, for safety reasons.
When should my child begin gymnastics classes?
~ Your child may begin at anytime. Each child works at their own pace. You’ll be amazed at how quickly your child will blend in.
Do you have air conditioning?
~ Yes, we are a Fully Air Conditioned Facility!
What happens if I miss a class?
~ NGG offers make-ups when space is available. All make-ups should be done during the current month of the absence. Please schedule your make-up class with the Nebraska Gold Gymnastics office (402) 334-0396.
How can my child progress more quickly?
~ Practice does make perfect and helps gymnasts to improve at a quicker rate! Consider taking more than one class per week. If they love it, why not do it more?!