Skip to content
- To register for a class, please create an account. Choose your class. Provide payment information. If you have questions, please feel free to call us. 402-334-0396.
- Tuition & Membership Fees are non-refundable.
- Annual Membership Fee of $30 per family due once per year.
- No cancellation fee as long as written notice is received by NGG by the 10th of the month prior.
- Make-ups are allowed only when space permits. All make-ups must be scheduled within 30 days of the absence. Please call the office for available classes.
- Class transfers are permitted provided there is availability in the desired class.
- Class schedules are subject to change, depending on enrollment. We reserve the right to cancel a class at any time, if necessary.
Arrival and Departure from Class
- Please do not enter the gym space until your instructor calls the class
- Parents should wait until the teacher starts the class
- No tumbling, running, or horseplay while waiting in the lobby
- Students should be picked up promptly following the class.
- Students of all ages must wait inside the building until their ride arrives
- Students are expected to follow their Teacher’s directions at all times
- Students should report any accident or injury to the instructor
- Parents must supervise siblings for their safety
- Parents are allowed to view, but not instruct during class
- For all of the gymnasts safety, parents are not allowed in the gym
- If your child is sick, please do not bring them to gymnastics class
- Call the office to set up a make-up class
- Will be posted on this website
- A message is be on the NGG office answering machine
Dates the Gym is Closed
- Monday, September 4th – Labor Day
- Tuesday, October 31st – Halloween
- Thursday & Friday, November 23rd-24th – Thanksgiving
- December 23, 2017 – January 1, 2018 – Winter Break
- Monday, May 28th – Memorial Day