To register for a class, please choose your class for your first child. Log in to your Account or Register to create a new account. Passwords will be sent to you and may take up to an hour to arrive.
Log in to your account, add any other siblings, and provide payment information to finish your order.
Orders will be verified and completed by the office. If you have questions, please feel free to call us. 402-334-0396.
- Tuition & Membership Fees are non-refundable.
- Annual Membership Fee of $30 per family due once per year.
- No cancellation fee as long as written notice is received by NGG by the 10th of the month prior.
- Make-ups are allowed only when space permits. All make-ups must be scheduled within 30 days of the absence. Please call the office for available classes.
- Class transfers are permitted provided there is availability in the desired class.
- Class schedules are subject to change, depending on enrollment. We reserve the right to cancel a class at any time, if necessary.
Arrival & Departure From Class
- Please do not enter the gym space until your instructor calls the class
- Parents should wait with their child until the teacher starts the class
- No tumbling, running, or horseplay while waiting in the lobby
- Students should be picked up promptly following the class.
- Students of all ages must wait inside the building until their ride arrives
- Students are expected to follow their teacher’s directions at all times
- Students should report any accident or injury to the instructor
- Parents must supervise siblings in the lobby & viewing areas for their safety
- Parents are allowed to view, but not instruct during class
- For all of the gymnasts safety, parents are not allowed in the gym
- If your child is sick, please do not bring them to gymnastics class
- Call the office to set up a make-up class
- Will be posted on this website
- A message is be on the NGG office answering machine
No Classes held on the following dates:
Monday, September 3rd – Labor Day
Wednesday, October 31st – Halloween
Thursday & Friday, November 22nd-23rd – Thanksgiving
Saturday, December 22nd through Tuesday, January 1st – Winter Holiday Break
Monday, May 27 – Memorial Day